Thanks, Anna Celeste Burke, for nominating Roz and Patty Write for the One Lovely Blog Award. We’re grateful to be in such good company, among bloggers already given this award. We hope everyone who reads this post will check out Anna Celeste Burke’s blog, Desert Cities Mystery, and read her posts and learn about her books!
Here’s what’s involved now that we’re up for the award. The rules say:
· Thank the person nominating us and link back to that blog. Click here to meet Anna Celeste Burke and check out the Desert Cities Mystery blog.
· Share seven things about ourselves—look out below!
· Nominate 15 or so bloggers we admire—what fun!
· Contact our bloggers to let them know we’ve tagged them for the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD—done!
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT US
· We love working within our self-imposed deadline for returning chapters to each other. Sometimes we don't make it, but it's good to have.
· After Roz scoops ice cream into a bowl, she puts it in the microwave for a few seconds. She likes it slightly melted and the consistency of very thick soup.
· Patty LOVES delicious apples because they are so, well, delicious. She finds them the perfect complement to many of her other favorite foods: cheese (she is from Wisconsin, after all), peanut butter, nachos, walnuts, Cheetos, cottage cheese, you-name-it.
· Because Roz lives in a climate where the sun shines most of the time and when it rains it is often torrential, she has grown to appreciate grey skies and light drizzle.
· Because Patty lives in a climate that has l-o-n-g winters, she has grown to love spending a couple of those cold months in Palm Desert, California (the setting for our next Val & Kit mystery). She also loves to visit Roz in Houston.
· Roz likes men who open doors for women and give up their seats on the subway. It's not fashionable, perhaps, but it's just nice.
· Speaking of men, Patty has five brothers, no sisters.
OUR BLOG NOMINEES